A Bachelor’s degree in Education or related discipline with at least 15 credit points of education courses and having a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale (M Ed program) and a minimum of CGPA of 2.5 on a scale of 4.0 (MBA program).
Required Application Materials
Applicants must submit the following documents before their application can be processed:
1. Completed and signed application for admission.
2. Official transcript indicating the satisfactory completion of Bachelor’s degree or higher from all accredited Colleges and Universities.
3. Certified copy of Bachelor’s degree diploma.
4. Two (2) Recommendation letters.
5. One recent photograph: 3x4 cm (white background).
6. Copy of passport: personal page information (International applicant).
7. Copy of citizenship and registration of domicile (Thai applicant).
8. English Proficiency Scores
- IELTS with a minimum score of 5.0 or TOEFL score of 500 or above (MBA program)
- IELTS with a minimum score of 5.5 or TOEFL score of 550 or above (M Ed program)
9. Payment of non-refundable application: 600 Baht.
Where transcripts, school certificates and medical certificates are not in English, they need to be accompanies by a certified English translation.
An online application is available at www.apiu.edu and this ensures secure delivery to our office.